Thursday, March 12, 2009

Okay... FINE

I'm a little fucking annoyed with some of you.

But fuck it. I'm going to clean out this closet once and for all.

For one time only, I will dedicate the next blog to talking about anyone you want. Just web guys, writers, personalities, cohorts, friends, anyone. Whoever. Anyone you want. No matter if I talked about them a billion times before. One shot, just to get it fucking done.

Because after this shot, you'll never be able to get me to say shit about anyone ever again.

And tell me why its so important for you top hear my opinions on the subject.

*postscript: Since the first two comments have nothing to do with the theme here, I am deleting them. And going to moderation-only. You'll have plenty of time to ask me stupid questions in the future. For this, ONE NAME. You get ONE NAME, ONE NAME AND WHY HIM/HER.

And yes, if you are to anonymously post several different names, try not to make yourself easy for me to spot. If I see several anons post different names within the same minute, I'm only answering one.

Go now, assholes.