Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey C-Suckers

HEY, YOU DUMB ASSHOLES....



Anyone else want to fucking lecture me on overreacting and trying to make something out of harmless pictures???

Rinsa?? Want to give me more shit??

Goodfella, you cupfull of retarded goat-cum??? Want to advise me to "get out more"??? To be a fucking genius stud like YOU??? Moron. I'm not done with you by a longshot. I suggest you RUN to the comments and make ammends. You fucking poser.

I am so much smarter and perceptive then all of you. After ten years, when the holy fuck will you realize that I ALWAYS know more than you??? ALWAYS!!!

I strongly suggest you all start lining up to tongue fuck my asshole with apologies.

I'll have a more complete blog up for the weekend. Or I might like you all chew on this for a while. Let it sink in for the NEXT time you want to tell me how I am making something out of nothing.

I know body language. I know human nature. Its part of how I make my living. You shitheads, on the other hand, know NOTHING.

Thanks to the tornado chaser for this.

Douchebags, DOUCHEBAGS... the whole stinkface lot of you. Suck my nads, SUCK THEM NICE.

I win, you lose... just like always.

(Boy, and when this pic starts making the website rounds ((looks like more people read me then we all suspected, myself included)), lets hope Jericho's wife doesn't surf.)