Sunday, January 11, 2009

Won't be long now.

I am just about all sorted. There will be a new blog early this week and it'll be jam packed with bullshit. I'll stuff it good.

I'll turn comments back on. They will be moderated, so hold off on the wisecracks until you read what I have to say..

But for now... because I HAVE to remark...

December 28, 2008 10:42 PM... Kai1616 said... How does someone get ahold of you these days?

... Now that is BRILLIANT. Whichever one of you creepfaces went SO deep into the archives and pulled out this one. Bravo. Bra-fuckin-Ho.

Kai1616, hi. I know this is bullshit, but its a GENIUS piece of work. Nice going. Well done.

But if it IS you, well, you can reach me at the usual AIM location... hasn't changed a bit, and if your still irate, I'll leave myself available.

But I'm not buying this, no way. You want to convince me, leave a more personal, only-I-would-know, comment. Don't worry, I remember EVERYTHING.

This comment made my day... be it real or fake... it still made my day.

Meanwhile... YOU, ya know you never close your eyes, anymore when I kiss, your lips. And there's no tenderness... like before in your fingertips.

Oh you're trying HARD not to show it... (baby)... but BABY... baby I KNOWWWW IT

You've lost that loving feeling... Oh, that loving feeling
You've lost that LOVING feeling... Now it's gone, FUUUCKIN' gone
Whoa-oh-OHHH

Now there's no welcome look.... In your eyes when I reach for you.... And girl you're starting to criticize the little things I do

It makes me just feel like crying... (baby)... 'Cause baby, something BEAUTIFUL'S DYYYYING

You've lost that loving feeling... Oh that loving feeling... You've lost that loving feeling... Now it's gone gone gone...Whoa-oh

Baby baby I get down on my knees for you... If you would only love me like you used to do, yeah...

.... We had a love... A LOVE... A LOVE YOU DON'T FIND EVERY DAY... So don't, don't, don't, don't let SCOWLING LARRY TAKE IT AWAY!!!

Baby baby I beg you please, please
I need your love, I need your love
So bring all back, bring all back
Bring back that loving feeling
Oh, that loving feeling
Bring back that loving feeling
Cause it's gone...gone...gone...
And I can't go on...
Whoa-oh

And the next post, I do even more faggy things.