Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First post of '09!!

Is appropriately, a space filler. HA!

I want to write a giant blog, answering nothing but comments, but I've been so, so, SO busy. And I fucked up my knee. And my ankle.

You know how far my promises go, so I'll just say I want to post, its just finding the time. Should be soon.

I turned off commentary because I have enough for now. They will be moderated for the time being because some of you kids are trying so hard to start a fight. It is cute to watch you psychoanalysts try to get to me on a real, REAL, in-depth personal level. That's so late 90's. Hell, I'm the one who started it.

So, back to Scotsman, girls. No one but me will ever see your ball-busting brilliance. If you want to perform for me and me alone, go ahead. Dance, bitches, dance for daddy.

That's for WHEN I turn them back on.

Anyway... I'll be back soon, I'm itching to do this more regular-like. Just give me a bit longer to get on track here.

Thanks for popping by.

Oh, and.... comments and "wall notes" are NOT acceptable forms of main communication. And shame on you for letting this dry up and blow away.