Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back

Okay so here's the deal.

I destroyed this blog because I was tired of having it around. It wasn't serving me any sort of useful purpose.

However, only a few people ever read the thing, and the ones who did have been asking me why I killed it, and insinuated that it was missed. Not sure why, I hardly put anything in here, and usually deleted stuff left and right. But I guess it was fun reading my secret messages.

SO, for the small handful of people (and trust me, its exactly how I like it) who read this... if you still click this after it's deletion for a week and change, I offer this:

If you like me to keep this, tell me. I'll keep the comment section on and will allow anonymous posting, so you can tell me what YOU, the small group of people who read this, want.

If a few weeks go by and no one says anything, then I'll remove this from the already crowded cyberspace.

Fair? Tell me what you want.

Edit: This isn't me looking for an ego rub. Well... it damn sure LOOKS like one of those standard Internet "Do you love me"? tricks. I swear, all this is is to see how many people I would be catering too. I mean, a small handful is all I want but not a SMALL, small handful.

Still don't have MySpace and only joined Facebook to see what it was like. I never go there and I don't even use my real name... and oddly enough, the first person to invite me as a buddy, or something, was Scott Keith of all people! Weird.

Anyway, don't look for me at Facebook. That was just an experiment that I couldn't delete.

Oh... and 230 pages down. About ten chapters to go. Then it goes to the typewriter.