Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aw crap...

Fine, I'll keep it.

50 was the magic number, BTW... because under Internet Guidelines, you add the number of comments by doubling them, then cutting the comments in half and adding those in. So I'm looking at around 150 people. I'm happy with that.

Thanks.

Here's what we'll do. Tomorrow I'll tell you what you'll see here and what you won't see and what I'll try to accomplish here. In the meantime, let's try a new sort of feature.

We'll call it: The 18 Hour Shoot.

It is now 12:30 my time. That's Sunday morning. The comments section is on. You have until 6:30 pm Sunday evening to use the comments to ask me absolutely anything. I don't care. Wrestling, TV, Movies, Girls, myself, people, sports, current events... whatever you want. At 6:30 I close the comments and answer as openly as I feel like.

This is NOT GUIDE TO LIFE. I'm not going to tell you how to ask out that chick at work. I'll do Guide to Life stuff as time goes on, but this is straight questions about whatever you want. You're here, you want me around. It ain't for my looks. You want my opinions. Shoot.

What I like about this is that you'll never know when I'll run it. So stay on your toes and be on the lookout.

Oh, and ONE QUESTION PER CUSTOMER. Anonymous posting is, of course, allowed so I am putting you on the honor system here.

Okay. You have 18 hours. Shoot.