Friday, December 19, 2008

4500 words but not from me.

That's some low life chicanery on all their parts!

This is why I love Axl Rose.

14 years in the making, he finally is legally forced hands in his finished Guns 'n' Roses disc: Chinese Democracy, offers NO promotion, hasn't booked ANYTHING resembling a tour, grants NO interviews, and seems to have disappeared off the planet.

And I will swear on a stack of bibles that I am CONVINCED MTV kept Kurt Loder around as long as they did just because he's the only one Axl likes to talk to.

But anyway, no PR, no Saturday Night Live one shot sets, no Letterman, no Leno, not even a god damned Craid Ferguson shot... nothing...

But, after 14 years + of total and obsessive silence, he shows up on the message board of a G'n'R fansite and lets LOOSE....

4500 words plus... and then more posts made on the 82 page spread.

Boy, if they were still alive Cobain, Lennon, and Elvis would be doing the exact same thing... only not as... as... wildly COOL like this.

Okay, Cobain... sure, I see him closing up for 15 years before resurfacing in the most ridiculous of platforms.

Anyway, for the occasion, and because the Scooter book went so well... I made another blogsite to handle my longform stuff, like books and shorts and shit like this.

So go enter the mind of... an asshole? A nutcase? A genius? A narcissist? All? None? Overrated? Underestimated? Weird? I need to read this a few times more.

If anything, its a fine way to kill a good hour or so.

Go visit my leftovers. But make your comments here.

Make lots of them too.