Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tension Builds...

UPDATE:

Depending on how things go, I'll have this big ass entry I promised up sometime within the next... 27 hours. So someone has that long to do the right fucking thing and drop me a private note. Then you can wash your hands clean.

Take a friend who never saw an episode of "The Shield" before and show them the last episode. Then watch them RUN to the nearest store to buy every single DVD available.

"WHO YOU GOT, VIC?? WHO YOU GOT???"

"Under arrest? FOR WHAT??"

"How about for the last three years."

"You can bill me."

"Okay, the first payment is due now. Dutch!!"

This wasn't a series, it was a fucking novel... a seven volume epic novel.

MUCH more next post.

******

I've never seen a single episode with more rewindable scenes then what I just watched.

Just a couple of notes:

-Deja Vu?

-Strange week here.

-While the love letters to Scotsman are appreciated, probably but not necessarily by him (he always struck me as having a good head about these things), he has his own blog AND his own message board AND is on MSN Live Messenger AND is on AIM AND has a MySpace account AND a Facebook account AND probably has a WWE Universe account too. Plenty of places where you can go fellate him. Not here.

-Methinks Scooter had Blogspot go and erase his book, since I just woke up one morning and ZAMMO, it was erased. I'd scream "hacking" but nothing else was touched. It's okay, I never intended to keep it there forever.

-Just when I'm good and bored with Ghosthunters (too many weeks now they seem awfully too-excited by a fast shadow caught WAAAAAY in the background, and don't all the "EMF" recordings sound like the same chick with a scarf over her mouth to muffle the voice?) It has gone and gotten major press and spawned a couple of rip-off shows. More on that later.

-The Shield. I will talk about this show in length after the finale.

-Flea. Can't call now. THis will change soon.

-Sigh... you can thank my overall laziness for not pushing this further. Here we go. No, I'm not married nor was I ever. Chantelle DOES exist sort of... but that ain't her name. It's complicated. I'm telling you this only because... well, you're reading this, ain't you?

-Patricia... remember her? Was in on it. She can come back now. If she wants to.

-I'm putting the comments on Moderation Only for a while for a few reasons. Two, really. 1 is those little faggots I slapped around last blog are trying to slip comments in here and, one evening, bombed my comments with nonsense. They will be controlled. Yes, you will be. 2: If someone would like to leave me a note that no one else needs to see... if someone wants to say goodbye, say thank you, say "I'm sorry", say ANYTHING... SOMETHING before going away to a place where I won't follow... they can. If they want to blow me away with an actual explanation... to show a cvourtesy and respect I KNOW they have even when they don't think they do... they can, knowing only I will see it. I encourage this. I am neither mad nor hurt.

-You'll be back. Stop fooling yourself. You can't handle what you just set yourself up for. All those idiots. Jesus.

-I should apologize myself to all those people who can't talk to you directly anymore. I destroyed an entire mini-community!! Hank would be proud.

-More later. The tone will be dictated by the reaction here. I know... I fucking KNOW you're still reading this, so if you want to make a conscious effort to hurt me and piss me off, you'll stay quiet.

-Oh, and you can say whatever you want. Say the meanest, coldest, cruellest things if you'd like, just say SOMETHING. Revenge was/is/and never will be an option for me. Believe me or not, its the truth.

-Umm... I actually have a good sized post written already. I just figure I might as well save it for when I can add comments and other stuff. Make it a giant 2000 word + whopper.

-So just because I'm pre-approving the comments does NOT mean you can't say pretty much anything you want to. I think I've shown how loose I can be here. Comment away, kids. Say whatever you want - good or bad. Often times, your comments are more entertaining then anything I say.

-And of COURSE... anonymous posting is still allowed.

-The full, complete blog will be up sometime between now and.... let's say Wednesday.

-Was it something I said? Either too annoying or too close to home. Please inform me.

-Phrase of the month is "plausible deniability". You know what I mean. So do I... AND I have no problem with it. Do you realize how lucky you are to have me?? I mean... fuck, I'm AWESOME.

-You'll be back. We both know it. "Brian" is just too.... much. :)