Sunday, October 26, 2008

Alive and... well...

Back from Jersey. Spent time in Princeton helping Chantelle (new wife, WIFE!!!) pack stuff and do some exploratory home shopping (because I just may move over there) and then we went to A.C. for a nice little honeymoon romp. Then its back to Princeton, then its back home here. Chantelle is stll in Princeton wrapping things up but Daddy has used up ALL of his vacation/sick leave so he's got nothing but work in his future for next YEAR.

And the new WIFE (just typing that feels both horrifying and awesome) has already laid down the first edict. I'm not allowed to gamble anymore.

Seems I suck at blackjack when I'm drunk... and I ain't exactly rainman when I'm sober either. I'm barred from the tables, which is sort'a depressing seeing how more then a few dealers at Foxwoods know my name and what sort of drinks I like.

Anywhoo, I have a block of time tomorrow evening and plan on dedicating it to YOU, my nice, patient, eager readers. Big post coming.

Thanks for your support. I miss you little creepfaces.