Thursday, June 26, 2008

New post...

... in a day or two. Scouts Honor. I'd do a post right now but I'm drunk, and I've been eating raw pre-packaged fish.

Drunk and eating fish. Oh bet the farm I'll be yorking tonight.

So clearly, no condition to post. Jesus, I just lost a second round of a little air hockey tourney I started playing. The puck was moiving at roughly 2 inches an hour... and I got hosed. I'm kicked.

I was never a boy scout. Thought their uniforms werre fruity. So take my word as less than gospel.

Motherfucker. I need to write more. Both here and elsewhere.

Show me a tropical fruit and I'll show you a cocksucker from guatemala - George Carlin. I was never a fan, but that there's a great line.

It always gets quiet after weekends. I blame you. I did my part. Every rose does have some thorns.

Girl I think about you ev'ry day now; Was a time when I wasn't sure; But you set my mind at ease; There is no doubt; You're in my heart now; Said woman take it slow; It'll work itself out fine; All we need is just a little patience; Said sugar make it slow and; We come together fine; All we need is just a little patience; Patience.

PRO-FETIC!!!

Oh hey, who nailed it on most of the draft picks? ME, JOHN Q FUCKFACE HYATTE!!! THAT'S WHO!!

Jim Ross should'a told them to fuck off years ago. TNA would take him in 2 minutes... AND rob 5 banks to pay him his up fronts.