Thursday, October 4, 2007

A long way for some breasts.

UPDATE

After eating a couple of breasts last night, I'm now feeling sick... and my morning poo wasn't too encouraging either.

Thank God KFC is so far away. This stuff isn't something you should eat more than two-three times a year.

Fuggin'... blegh... ooomph.... whoosh.


It boggles my mind.

It's been in business for longer than we've been alive. It's a one-of-a-kind franchise with an honest-to-goodness mascot. It's just as fast as McDonald's and ten times tastier and you can get feed a family of four on it for about $25

And I don't live in the boonies.

So why, when I feel like some Kentucky Fried Chicken, I got to drive at least 15 miles and as much as 25 miles to get to one of the three closest KFC's near me?

McDonalds? I can walk to one and drive about 4 minutes to reach one of any four hovering nearby. Wendys? One 7 minute drive. Burger King? I got a 6 minute drive or a 8 minute drive. Subway? 8 within a five mile radius. That's right, 8.

Dunkin Donuts? About 30 within a seven mile radius, with one so close I can open a window and ejaculate out and it'll land on the drive-through.

Pizza Hut? 2 within a 15 mile radius.

And I'm pretty sure in every town in America there is one Dago who thought he was a genius for naming his pizza joint "House of Pizza".

More stuff coming in a day or two.