Thursday, September 13, 2007

Confused

Question for 1: Am I supposed to be waiting for something? Or do I get used to things the way they are?

It's my one month anniversary here. And it's been A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTION ON BOTH SIDES!!!!

Whoops, still in secret message mode. Lemme slip out.

I checked my mail the other day and received 2759 messages in one shot. That's TWO THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED, AND TWENTY NINE E-MAILS!!!

So after I congratulated myself on being the most beloved web writer ever, I actually looked at what I was getting. Who was part of the army of well wishers!

It was 2759 "returned to send, undeliverable mail" letters.

So I think either my mailbox was invaded by a nasty e-mail worm or the whole "cox" system was corrupted and I got the shit for it.

So I canceled the account. I use a yahoo e-mail anyway. And I ain't telling YOU because I don't need to be on anyone's mailing list.

So my cox is now rendered inert and unable to perform. This shouldn't surprise anyone, including any of my exes who, if they are reading this, they are no doubt saying, "Just catching onto this now, bozo?"

Luckily, I still have my personality!

I'm just wondering if April Hunter had the same problems. She deals with cox too, personally has one, maybe more. She's the only girl I know who has cox. I hope she let's me know how her cox is doing.

I have to run now, but I'm staying in tonight and will do some more stuff either tonight or tomorrow.