Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Juice and the Nature Boy

Man, that's some damn good pussy if you have to go to Northern Ireland to get it.

Oh right, blog time. How are y'all doing? Aces.

Funny thing about steroids is, it didn't hurt anyone but those who take it.

Funny thing about the WWE is that Vince always wanted his talent to take steroids. No, he did. Stop fucking fighting this, it's true. He wanted his talent to be bigger than life, well, life is nature and nature only gives you so much.

End of story.

Chris Benoit didn't go insane because of all the steroids in his body. He went insane because he's an idiot. Most of them are idiots. When you dedicate your life to making your body "bigger than life", you have to eliminate a few small things... like READING AND EDUCATION.

Why sit through biology when you can TRAIN?

Chris Benoit was an idiot because he kept giving himself concussions. Did he get those concussions from his deadly chops? No. From his Crossface Crippler? Nope. From his BUMPS? Ehhh, no.

How about from those top rope diving headbuts? You know, the ones his Doctor told him to stop doing after his neck fusion surgery? DING DING DING.

Why did he keep doing them? Because they got him a pop. Wrestlers will do anything for the pop. Pop = push. Push= money. And who gives the money earned with the push received due to the pops given after those top rope diving headbutts?

Vince McMahon, of course.

Steroids aren't the issue here, they are just the road Congress is going down in order to expose Vince McMahon. Not professional wrestling, Vince McMahon.

Funny thing about Benoit. Yeah, he was looney tunes during that weekend. He killed his wife, kid, then went about preparing his home for vistors. He fed his dogs, let them out to do their business, and burned personal effects of both he and Nancy that he didn't want people seeing. He knew what he was doing, to an extent. He knew what sort of hell he would bring down on the WWE. He knew exactly what he was doing.

All those personal affairs he didn't want anyone seeing, but all he needed was one flush of the toilet to get rid of all the steroids he had at his home. No, those he left behind.

He knew what he was doing.

And they say he didn't leave a suicide note.

******

I can't say ALL wrestlers are dumb. Ric Flair is absolutely briliant. He picks now to quit the company because these kid writers who are paid mostly for those backstage comedy segments, have no idea who he is and refuse to treat him as anything but a saggy old mid-carder who can put over younger stars.

Flair's new wife probably had a hand in convincing him that he's worth more than how they are treating him. Flair was never one to stick up for himself. He probably also saw his grand retirement program, climaxing at next year's Wrestlemania, to end up being terribly less then what he deserves. He's probably end up putting over some kid who is destined to burn out in 3 years anyway.

Good for him. I hope this bluff works out well for him.

Congress will not let this go, guys. This will not go away. Big things are coming.


Let's hit up some questions now. You might notice that I deleted one of the questions. Well, I did it because it was some guy named Tom who posted a link to a fuck site. I thought it was spam and got rid of it.

But I wasn't sure if it was spam, so I traced the link and looked. What I saw made me throw up.

No. It really did. I yacked. Dry heaves at the computer. A Herculean effort to control myself. I little back up in my mouth. A surrender. And I tore ass to the bathroom. And I went off.

Two girls, mostly clothed, doing things with... and with each other... and then they....

I've seen girl on pony, girl on German Shepherd, Boy on pig, and a girl deep throating a shaft so long she throws up on it. None of it made me hurl. This did. Pretty much think of the worst thing two girls could do without animals and there you go.

So I did you all a favor, and myself.

I sent the video to Trish. Little first anniversary present.

ANYWAY...

August 29, 2007 1:07 AM

Boris said... Hyatte, Does it still bug you that you were duped by the Sunny imposter a couple of years ago? Not meaning to rub it in, I'm genuinely curious.

Nahh, I hardly think of it. It didn't last very long and I never said anything to the guy that would come back on me later. Never tried to hit on Sunny or even flirt.

Plus the guy didn't parlay it into anything. He basically begged me to get him a column at 411 as a reward. He ended up at some website and lasted all of a month or something. He has a Live Journal deal where He hasn't posted anything of substance in over a year.

People respected that I came clean and said, "Look, I fucked up." and the worst repercussions was Josh Grut tried to break my balls over it... and failed. He has a habit of failing when it comes to getting me.

And yes, I intentionally dropped a Trish reference right before answering a question about being duped by a fake chick online. I do EVERYTHING for a reason.

Tell you what, I was kind of glad the kid turned out to be a fake. Those "Sunny" contributions took up SO MUCH column space. I was actually relieved.

August 29, 2007 10:19 AM

Anonymous said... Do you really have a parrot? Don't those things live over 100 years? Who are you going to leave it to when it outlives you?

Yes I do. Blue and gold macaw. Looks something like this:



This is a big one so he or she is good to go for about 60 years. I'm not.

My feeling is: if I go he or she can fend for his or herself. Or someone will think to give him or her to a bird kennel or something.

But seriously, the bird rocks.

August 29, 2007 7:30 PM

the guy that asked the economics question said... What's on your ideal mixtape?

I'll tell you what's in my ten disc, in-the-trunk, CD player in my car... how's that?

ORIGINALLY, my line-up went as followed:

1) Black-Eyed Peas: Monkey Business. "NO, NO, NO, NOOOO DON'T FUNK WIT MY HEAAAAART" Lover this disc almost top to bottom.

2) Fergie: The Duchess. Girl set out to tell the world, "Hey, I can sing anything! Just like Gwen Stefanie proved two years ago." Damn shame she's wasting her body on some faggy bad soap actor.

3) Elvis Presley: One of his 5 million "Greatest Hits" cds. I don't care how old or young she is, there isn't a girl I know who wouldn't get into being fucked while Elvis is playing. Just this past weekend I made this girl I know get into Elvis... and she fought me on it for a GOOD long while too. Ended up having a real good time.

4) Johnny Cash: One of his 5 million greatest hits CDs too. No one's getting laid to Johnny Cash, but it's nice music to drink beers to.

5) Johnny Cash: The American Recordings. Sort of an old/newer double shot. I still hate MTV for blowing off the video to "Hurt" and giving the award to Justin Timberlake instead. The man only marshalled THE FORCE OF HIS ENTIRE CAREER into that song AND video... but nooooo, they had to give it to JT. Assholes.

6) The Wreckers: Stand Still, Look Pretty. Michelle Branch flips off pop and does a country record with some blonde chick. I have a thing for female voices.

7) Jay Z & Linkin Park: The Mash-Up. So I can feel street, yo. "If you're havin' girl problems, I feel bad fo you, son. I got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one. HIT ME!!"

Anyway, I have since replaced this line-up with TWO Avril Lavigne discs (her new one and her second one), and Nickleback CD, and two White Stripes (the newest one and the one with "Blue Orchid").

No, it isn't the fucking coolest line-up ever... yes, I am an old white guy. But you know what, IT'S WHAT I LIKE AND I'M THE ONE DOING THE DRIVING!!!

Sheesh.

September 2, 2007 2:03 AM

T.A.C. said... Amy... April... Lindsay... Allison... Kim... Tess... Desi (?)... Gloomie (??).... seems that Ladies STILL Love Cool Hy... heh... whoa. if the bolded lady is who i think she is, kinda explains what "shit happen[ed]"... jumping to conclusions is pretty good exercise though, so at least there's that even if i'm wrong.

No, no, no, no, no, no... not even close.

September 1, 2007 7:47 AM

Anonymous said... At one point you were planning on infiltrating PWTorch. Have you and if so how is it going?

Heh... let's just say I have established a small foothold within the Keller empire. Does this mean I plan on doing anything with it? Undecided.

September 5, 2007 1:21 AM

Anonymous said... Is 94 HJY or whatever it was still the "homo" rock'n'roll?

94 HJY? You mean my local "classic rock and roll" station that plays NEW songs too but not really NEW songs, more like NEW songs from old acts? (Ozzy's "Never Gonna Stop" gets MASSIVE airplay)? The same band that has completely made me HATE those fuckers in Led Zeppelin because they have been overplaying the same 8 Zep songs for well over 30 years now?

Yes. When the DJ's open up on the mic they say, "HOMOROCKANDROLL 94 HJY..."

See, their tag is "The Home of Rock and Roll"... but they have so much to say after the Skynard song and before Pearl Jam's "Better Man" that they have to say it fast.

It's a major problem with radio that I plan on getting into soon. Right after Cold as Ice by FOREIGNER!!

September 3, 2007 1:35 PM

Anonymous said... You've discussed Queen and Van Halen, so...What's your opinion on Meat Loaf? Rock god or crap?

He's another HJY staple. Heavy rotation.

He's the luckiest fat guy in music. He caught a wave, rode it to big money, then, 20 years later made the sequel to that surfboard and managed to catch another wave. Now I hear he is going for the hat trick.

Nostalgia lasts forever, it's when the nostalgia tries to update itself that things get bad. It's why the Rolling Stones sell out arenas but their new music sales bomb.

September 5, 2007 8:35 PM

Anonymous said... When was the last time you did a spit-take?

When I saw that video I talked about somewhere up there.