Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another new idea!

This is silly now, SILLY!!

Yeah, I'm busy. Yeah, I've got nothing really to say. And yeah, my muse is pretty much gone. But really, I need to write more.

So I now have a brilliant idea... which isn't anything altogether NEW or GROUNDBREAKING... but you might like it.

Incidentally, BIG REVELATION coming soon, I spill some serious beans about something.

But remember that brilliant idea I was bragging about a sentence or two ago? Well, here it is.

You name a person. Any person. ANd I tell you what I think of them.

Yes, from the genius who gave you, "Ask me anything in yes or no questions", I now present... "Whattaya think of this person??"

One person per commenter. You can ask for another one after I answer your first.

And if I don't know him/her... I'll say so.

I'll do it daily, or try real hard. Starting on the weekend.

Hey, it's SOMETHING... fuck you.

So get going. You want frequent activity here, here's your shot.