Monday, November 16, 2009

Fresh Bloggery

Is coming.

It's not like I've lost the love for this blog... it's just that I've been terribly busy lately and posting countless words that ultimately ends up disappointing you because it ain't the Mop-Up isn't on my list of major to-dos.

Plus my muse has abandoned me, and is being a world class bitch.

BUT, I have formatted a bunch of comments and will proceed to answer them when I have a few monments here and there. Then I'll dump them all in a big ol' post and you'll read them and find you have nothing to add and after ten days or so some asshole will show up and scream, "SEE HYATTE!! NO ONE COMMENTS!!! GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!!" And I'll think of something else very innovative to do here and everyone will post and the cycle will continue.

So keep checking in. It'll be up sooner rather than later.